Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time to Play Catch Up

Hey...long time, no type. I apologize, once again, for not posting anything in a VERY long while. I still haven't gotten used to this blogging thing, primarily how it's only really effective if I post something regularly. I've considered making it a New Year's resolution to post at least once a week, whether it be about crocheting, my learning how to knit (gasp!) or general design eye candy. I'm working on it, honestly.

Well, since my last post I'd be lying if I said nothing happened. First bit of news (drumroll please) I finished a project! A-thank you, thank you. Two, actua
lly, for my favorite little girl. I made her a blankie and bunny.



The blanket pattern is sl
ightly modified from the original. And her bunny is a hybrid/modification of Ana Paula Rimoli's Valentina Bear and Rabbit. I thoroughly enjoyed making these gifts and can only hope that she enjoys them.

Secondly, my boyfriend and I have started making/repurposing furniture. I'll post more on that later. Thirdly, and quite unfortunately, a week before Thanksgiving my parents house was broken into. They stole a lot of electronics, particularly gaming entertainment systems. They even snatched a couple of remotes. It totally blows, but the circumstances could have been so much worse, and it stuff that can be replaces so my family and I are very grateful.

Well I suppose that's a solid update. Stay tuned for furniture projects and more needlework!

No comments:

Post a Comment