Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

Hooray, Spring is HEEEEEERRRRRREEEE! It's my favorite season and I can't believe it snuck up on me so suddenly. So how did I spend the day? Wrapped up in my hoodie and peacoat :( Not to mention I'm feeling under the weather. But I am working on a new toy... I'm thinking of calling her my little flu bug, or maybe something more appropriate. While I'm on the subject, let me introduce you to my other recent projects:


These two cuties were made with patterns from Lion Brand Yarn, just look up toys or amigurumi and you can find some of the cutest things. Well, I'm heading to my couch to veg on some Ben and Jerry's and watch a chick flick (just bid the boyfriend a bon voyage today so I get some me time this weekend). I made it to the Redbox a little too late, but I did want to see "Made of Honor" anyway. I just hope it's not as bad as "P.S. I Love You". Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sooooo cute! The name flu bug is so funny and adorable. Please call it that!
    I love the middle picture too. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete